r/c dis

Friday, May 3, 2013

Welcome.

Hello empty audience,

     My name is Justin Santos. With no Facebook to gloat about my successessess...ess... I have decided to start a blog to get some online presence without all the filler. Anime filler...eeww.

    The point of this blog was to get some things I've been working on into light and maybe get some work out of it. Also, to satisfy my family and friends needs to know what I'm up to. I will try my best to upload some media for yous to look and listen to. Feel free to comment, bash, critic, advise and insert internet lingo that I don't understand. If you like what I do and have a project for me, please let me know. 

Give me some time to catalog my portfolio and i'll be posting very soon.

Until then here's a couple things that I do have.

Desmostylia for Gabriel Santos. Sketch and Color. Photoshop cs6



HSU Guitar Ensemble Poster. Sketch and Color. Photoshop cs6

 

B&W Sketch of Waldo Skull for Gabriel Santos

 
Compositions, recordings and other media coming soon. Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment