r/c dis

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Back in tha Day: HIT'D

Here's something to look at. A short film done for Film Studies at Cerritos High waaay back in 2008.


A group of unqualified hit men are hired by an asian pimp to take out "El-mo".
(I know, I know... we were a bunch of kids having fun. Don't take it seriously. Seriously.)



2 days, one camera and a great group of friends.

I thought it was a pretty good project for a bunch of hoodlums with no money. We used a couple of old school tricks to get what we wanted. Some were hilariously bad but awesome. We had a lot of fun. Maybe too much haha. Watching it now, I noticed how extremely stereotyped the characters are and added to that, our poor language skills didn't help much. It was the only fun I had in the 4 years at that school.

I haven't done any film projects since, but would like to do another one.

Hopefully, the copyright police doesn't take the audio.

Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment